Eucalyptus Essential oil produced by steam distillation of the leaves...
Frankincense essential oil blends with essential oils like sandal wood,...
Lavender Essential oil blends well with all essential oils
Lemon Grass Essential oil produced by steam distillation of the leaves...
Patchouli Essential oil blends well with essential oils like vetivert,...
Peppermint Essential oil produced by steam distillation of the herb, it...
Stress is a major contributor to...
Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease. Stress essential oil blend with its peaceful, renewing fragrance, is the perfect way to beat stress and face your world in a calmer, more peaceful manner.
As we all know Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease. In fact, it's estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. Serenity, with its peaceful, renewing fragrance, is the perfect way to beat stress and face your world in a calmer, more peaceful manner.
With its subtle aroma, blending together the calming Serenity is ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime, is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath Serenity creates the perfect escape.
• mix several drops into your bath water for a heavenly scented and heart warming bath
• diffuse to uplift the spirits of the entire household
• make your own nontoxic dryer sheets
• rub a drop of Romance essential oil over the heart and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of frustration or depression
• rub two drops of Romance oil on the heart and feet to increase libido
• put a couple drops on a cotton ball or tissue and stick it in the heating/cooling vent in your car. Read more about smelly cars…
The Romance essential oil blend has a vibrational frequency of Joy 188 MHz.
Anoint the heart chakra. Pour a few drops of this aromatic blend into your bathtub. Pour a few drops into the palm of your hands and breathe it in when needed during the day.
In you Bath : 4-5 drops to bathing water or 2 drops to be rubbed on wet body after bath.
Diffuse : 4 -5 drops in a diffuser.
Massage : 4-5 drops to 100ml of massage oil.
No customer reviews for the moment.